The data controller is Purple Next s.r.o. (the “Company”) Detailed information about the processing of personal data, including your rights, can be found here.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The information is used for the purpose of optimizing the services provided through Company websites, including related websites specified below, subpages and links (herein as „Websites“)
Some cookies are absolutely necessary to enable you to move around Website and use its features. Without these cookies, essential security features cannot be activated and services you have asked for cannot be provided. Each Website may send its own cookies to your browser if your browser settings allow it.
You can delete the cookies in your browser – usually located in the “History” of the visited pages.
You can set your cookie processing settings and individual consents here:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a credit card or make use of e-billing services. Technical cookies cannot be disabled because without them Website would not function properly.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Analytical/Performance cookies. They allow the Company to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps the Company to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Marketing/Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. The Company shall use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The Company may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Other. Cookies of supportive nature having its respective purpose in connection with class of cookies defined above.
Specification of particular cookies types is defined below.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
Cookies used by purple-next.com
|Cookie key||Domain||Cookie type||Cookie category||Expiration||Desritpion|
|_ga||purple-next.com||First-party||Analytics||2 years||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.|
|_gid||purple-next.com||First-party||Analytics||1 day||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track pageviews.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_149826857_1||purple-next.com||First-party||Analytics||1 minute||This cookie is part of Google Analytics and is used to limit requests (throttle request rate).|